Hdb divisione eventi/AB Accademia Bizantina Orchestra is looking for a production and artistic direction assistant.
The ideal candidate must have strong organisational skills for:
- managing relations with artists and agencies;
- scheduling concerts;
- booking hotels and artists’ transfers;
- welcoming and assisting artists on rehearsal and concert days in the theatre;
- drafting budgets and accounts for the season and individual concerts;
- administrative assistance in applying to calls for public grants (FUS, REgione, Comune and Bank Foundations);
- drafting data sheets for concerts and/or productions;
- drafting relevant content for the presentation and promotion of performances (powerpoint presentations, newsletter, website).
- Music archive management
- Music enthusiast
- Is fluent in English and is willing to travel around Europe with the orchestra on a regular basis
- Lives and works mainly in Emilia Romagna, having Bologna itself as his/her reference office.
To apply, please send your CV and any portfolio to Barbara Vecchi: email@example.com