Hdb events division/AB Accademia Bizantina orchestra is looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of its internal and external team: marketing, sales, concert organisation, logistics and administration.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, takes initiative and is able to self-manage.
- He/she has many years of experience in the organisational world of cultural enterprises.
- Has a genuine passion and proven experience in the classical music industry.
- Is aware of his or her role as primary sales manager.
- Is aware of the need for natural inclination in managing relationships with artists, record companies, distributors and the institutional world of show business and entertainment.
- Knows how to plan and manage digital streaming platforms, knows how to negotiate contracts and licences, knows how to organise the production and physical distribution of releases.
- Knows how to collect and analyse sales data.
- Is fluent in English and is willing to travel around Europe.
- Lives and works mainly in Emilia Romagna, having Bologna itself as his/her reference office.
To apply, please send your CV and any portfolio to Barbara Vecchi: firstname.lastname@example.org